Jetstar

Jetstar Discount Codes Singapore May 2021

Visit Jetstar Site 571 Views
Rated 4.5 from 2 votes
Jetstar Deal

Up To 60% Off On Next Flight

Show Deal
Terms 92 Views

Expiry: Soon

Terms & Conditions


1. Some exclusions apply.
2. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
3. All brands reserve the right to remove any offer without giving prior notice.
https://www.jetstar.com/sg/en/terms-of-use

Jetstar Deal

Up To 50% Off On Hotels

Show Deal
Terms 87 Views

Expiry: Soon

Terms & Conditions


1. Some exclusions apply.
2. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
3. All brands reserve the right to remove any offer without giving prior notice.
https://www.jetstar.com/sg/en/terms-of-use

Jetstar Deal

Up To 20% Off On Seats Selection With Jetstar Club Membership

Show Deal
Terms 80 Views

Expiry: Soon

Terms & Conditions


1. Some exclusions apply.
2. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
3. All brands reserve the right to remove any offer without giving prior notice.
https://www.jetstar.com/sg/en/terms-of-use

Jetstar Deal

Up To 10% Off On Travel Guard Insurance

Show Deal
Terms 69 Views

Expiry: Soon

Terms & Conditions


1. Some exclusions apply.
2. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
3. All brands reserve the right to remove any offer without giving prior notice.
4. For full Terms & Conditions please see website.

Jetstar Deal

Singapore To Hong Kong From $107

Show Deal
Terms 69 Views

Expiry: Soon

Terms & Conditions


1. Some exclusions apply.
2. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
3. All brands reserve the right to remove any offer without giving prior notice.
4. For full Terms & Conditions please see website.

Jetstar Deal

Flights Starting From $100

Show Deal
Terms 58 Views

Expiry: Soon

Terms & Conditions


1. Some exclusions apply.
2. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
3. All brands reserve the right to remove any offer without giving prior notice.
4. For full Terms & Conditions please see website.

Jetstar Deal

Free Cancellation On Any Bookings

Show Deal
Terms 57 Views

Expiry: Soon

Terms & Conditions


1. Some exclusions apply.
2. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
3. All brands reserve the right to remove any offer without giving prior notice.
4. For full Terms & Conditions please see website.

Jetstar Deal

Sign Up To Get An Exclusive Offers

Show Deal
Terms 52 Views

Expiry: Soon

Terms & Conditions


1. Some exclusions apply.
2. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
3. All brands reserve the right to remove any offer without giving prior notice.
4. For full Terms & Conditions please see website.

Jetstar Discount Codes

Voucher Code Description Code Expires
Up To 60% Off On Your First Order ***** Soon
Up To 50% Off On First Go Car Trip ***** Soon
15% Off Sitewide ***** Soon
Up To 30% Off When You Book A Ride ***** Soon

More about Jetstar

The Value Flight

Jetstar Asia Airways, based in Singapore and managed by Newstar Holdings, majority-owned by Singapore company Westbrook Investments of 51%, with the Qantas Group holding the remaining 49 %. They actively participate in different NGOs to help better the community for all. Starkids, Flying Start, and Carbon Offset are the three major program, that they are currently working for, to ultimately, make this world a better place. From 2004 to 2006, the airline's mascot, Julie The Jetstar Girl, was played by actress Magda Szubanski. "All day everyday low fares" is a slogan they have made their own by providing the cheapest and most relaxing air travel to their customers. Help yourself with the best discounts on the top natural products to lead a healthy lifestyle with Jetstar promo codes.

How to avail on Jetstar Promo Code?

  • Pick the discount code you want to avail and copy it
  • Personalize, and select your preferred offer
  • Provide details for your order
  • Check everything and place your order 

FAQS

Can I pay for everything in my booking with my chosen currency?

They support a total of 16 acceptable currencies that the passengers can book with.

What is the available food and drink options during the flight?

They offer a variety of in-flight meals and snacks. Menus vary depending on flight length, destination and the size of the aircraft.

Disclosure: Any offer labled as "Deal, "Sale", or "Code" means that it is an affiliated link and helps us stay free to use. If you click through it, it can sometimes result in us earning a commission.

Never miss another deal

Get the top from 100s of retailers in the Best of Cuponism Emails.

Privacy Policy

Disclosure: If you click a merchant link and buy a product or service on their website, we may be paid a fee by the merchant.

Scroll Top

Cuponism collects & utilizes cookies from third-parties & affiliate networks to improve user experience. If you buy a product or service after clicking on one of our links, we may get a commission. Read more

OK